LEGEND "BLACK MAMBA" TEE
June 19, 2000, in Game 6 of the 2000 NBA Finals against the Indiana Pacers, Kobe Bryant captured his first of five NBA titles.
This historic moment would become part of many historical moments cementing Kobe Bryant's legacy within the NBA.
In commemoration of Kobe Bryant's legacy, LIWI is proud to release the newest installation to our "LEGEND" series, with this new T-shirt titled "BLACK MAMBA".
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Antique Colors Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Tear away label