June 19, 2000, in Game 6 of the 2000 NBA Finals against the Indiana Pacers, Kobe Bryant captured his first of five NBA titles.
This historic moment would become part of many historical moments cementing Kobe Bryant's legacy within the NBA.
In commemoration of Kobe Bryant's legacy, LIWI is proud to release the newest installation to our "LEGEND" hat series, with this new hat titled "BLACK MAMBA".
- Customized newsprint design under the brim
- Five panel crown with a structured front
- Embroidered logo patch on front crown
- Adjustable snapback sizing piece on back
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester