In honor of preserving his legacy, this shirt pays homage to Jackie Robinson.
In 1947, Jackie Robinson engineered the integration of professional sports in America by breaking the color barrier in baseball.
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Antique Colors Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Tear away label