Cole managed to not only bring attention to The Canadian Elite Basketball League, a league many knew never existed, but he managed to impact a city and those within it.
It's only fitting the a rapper who followed his dream of playing professional basketball owns a record label called "Dreamville", found himself playing for a team called "Shooting Stars".
For those of you, regardless of age, ethnicity or sex, who abandoned a dream or aspire to do something that may seem out of reach, keep "Shooting for the "Stars".
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Antique Colors Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Tear away label