R.I.S.E (Reaching Intelligent Souls Everywhere) is a safe and inclusive space for youth to express themselves in a positive way using music, poetry and dance.
Since 2012, R.I.S.E has been awarded with Street Level Youth Advocate award by the City of Toronto. The Toronto Arts Foundation Mayor’s Youth Arts Award in 2018. The Harmony Award by Harmony Movement in 2016. We have also received the Vital Youth and Vital Ideas awards by the Toronto Foundation.
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Antique Colors Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Tear away label