The design that started it all. This original design was created and inspired by the silent protest held at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City. Stay warm this winter in your authentic LIWI "1968" crew neck sweater. Guaranteed to impress wherever you go.
- 8 oz.(US) 13.3 oz.(CA), 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced piling
- Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Safety Green: Compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107
- Tearaway label