Dudley is best known for his unmitigated stand against police violence toward members of the Black community, poor Whites, First Nation, and oppressed people nationally and internationally.
Dudley along with Charlie Roach, Akua Benjamin, Lennox Farrell, Numvoyo and Brian Hyman, Akilah and Dari Meade, and others founded the Black Action Defence Committee (BADC). BADC organized demonstrations in the late 1980s and 1990s to call attention to police shootings and advocate for independent investigation of police shootings. Dudley Laws and BADC are credited with the creation of Ontario's Special Investigations Unit in the 1990s and the creation of the Commission on Systemic Racism in the Ontario Criminal Justice System.
He was instrumental in creating the Black Youth Community Action Project (BYCAP) and worked with the Black Inmates and Friends Assembly (BIFA), which frequently visited and counselled Black prison inmates.
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Antique Colors Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Tear away label