Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States.
It marks the day when federal troops arrived in Galveston, Texas in 1865 to take control of the state and ensure that all enslaved people be freed.
The troops arrival came a full two and a half years after the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation.
So In the spirit of Juneteenth we all come out and celebrate our liberation. ✊🏿
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Antique Colors Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Tear away label