TOMMIE, PETER, JOHN MEXICO 68 SWEATER
MAKE A STATEMENT!
Three men forever connected in history for their courageous stand and silent protest at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City. This t-shirt pays homage to Tommie Smith, Peter Norman and John Carlos by capturing the three of them on the podium.
- 8 oz.(US) 13.3 oz.(CA), 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced piling
- Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Safety Green: Compliant with ANSI / ISEA 107
- Tearaway label