TOMMIE, PETER, JOHN MEXICO 68
SUMMER'S HOTTEST ITEM YEAR AFTER YEAR.
Three men forever connected in history for their courageous stand and silent protest at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City. This t-shirt pays homage to Tommie Smith, Peter Norman and John Carlos by capturing the three of them on the podium.
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Antique Colors Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Tear away label