October 16th will mark 50 years since American sprinters Tommie Smith and John Carlos raised their fist on the podium alongside Austrailian Peter Norman at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City.
This limited edition t-shirt celebrates 50 years of the famous silent protest heard around the world.
Own this wonderful t-shirt today!
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Antique Colors Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Tear away label